Old July 6th 08, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default CTCSS For FDK Multi 7

Our local repeater has just started to use CTCSS and my poor old 2m
Rig has no CTCSS.
Has anyone got a simple circuit for this, also i think i will need a
circuit diargam for the radio. It is an old FDK Multi7, crystal rig.

Any help or suggestions would be great!

Andre

VK3FASW
Old July 17th 08, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Jul 6, 6:57 pm, wrote:
Our local repeater has just started to use CTCSS and my poor old 2m
Rig has no CTCSS.
Has anyone got a simple circuit for this, also i think i will need a
circuit diargam for the radio. It is an old FDK Multi7, crystal rig.

Any help or suggestions would be great!

Andre

VK3FASW

Hi Andre,
there are any number of circuits out there on the web - Google is your
friend. I did this a while ago, but cant find the URL on my ever more
congested hard drive....lots using PICs, which is fine, but some used
a 555 for a spot frequency.

Andrew VK3BFA.

CTCSS/DCS Mikey Mike Scanner 4 January 23rd 06 12:54 AM
Multi-Wire [ Multi-Band ] Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antennas RHF Shortwave 1 February 25th 05 11:23 PM
CTCSS Decoding RadioMan2 Scanner 21 December 7th 04 10:52 PM
Help ID CTCSS board Jimmy Mac General 0 October 10th 04 06:57 PM
Multi-mode multi-band QSOs Jack Twilley General 0 March 1st 04 10:17 AM