RadioBanter

-   -   Help finding a couple of 790Mhz filters... (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/135094-help-finding-couple-790mhz-filters.html)

[email protected] July 16th 08 07:17 PM

Help finding a couple of 790Mhz filters...

Hi All,

I am building another one of my toys http://tinyurl.com/6x3a9m and
need a couple more two pole Gigafil thro hole filters centered around
785Mhz - 795Mhz, I need this for the RX LO for Base Station receiver.
The last one was scavenged from an old AMPS phone, see http://tinyurl.com/626k4c.

Yes, I know that this isn't quite ham radio, but it is experimentation
just the same...

If anyone can help with either parts in the junk drawers, or know of a
supplier I will be most grateful. SMT parts will work at a pinch.

This is a non-commercial project.

Thanks,

Mark