Old July 16th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Help finding a couple of 790Mhz filters...

Hi All,

I am building another one of my toys http://tinyurl.com/6x3a9m and
need a couple more two pole Gigafil thro hole filters centered around
785Mhz - 795Mhz, I need this for the RX LO for Base Station receiver.
The last one was scavenged from an old AMPS phone, see http://tinyurl.com/626k4c.

Yes, I know that this isn't quite ham radio, but it is experimentation
just the same...

If anyone can help with either parts in the junk drawers, or know of a
supplier I will be most grateful. SMT parts will work at a pinch.

This is a non-commercial project.

Thanks,

Mark

Other than being a couple of homo's, DouGay's Boi Markie Shortwave 3 February 28th 08 01:18 AM
Need a couple items for HQ-170 wb5kcm Boatanchors 4 January 29th 07 11:44 PM
A couple [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 2nd 06 10:50 PM
new podcasting couple littleflurry Broadcasting 0 February 4th 06 09:40 PM