Old October 4th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default 2 METER, 440 DUPLEXER

Someone has one of these just gathering dust. Please sell it to me.

Thanks

Old October 5th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"justme" wrote in message
Someone has one of these just gathering dust. Please sell it to me.

Thanks

The correct term (no matter what the manufacturers say) is diplexer.

Dale W4OP

Old October 5th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Dale Parfitt" wrote in message

"justme" wrote in message
Someone has one of these just gathering dust. Please sell it to me.

Thanks

The correct term (no matter what the manufacturers say) is diplexer.

Dale W4OP

Sure it is the correct term, but when the manufacture call it a duplexer,
that is what you look for. They are even listed that way in most ham
catalogs. I doubt that you will find a diplexer listed in the ham catalogs.

The AES catalog lists Comet,Diamond , and MFJ duplexers and triplexers, but
not a single diplexer is listed.