Old May 21st 09, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Seiko Women's Brown Leather Strap Watch #SWZ156

Price:$165.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0007N53CU
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0007N53CU

I ordered and received this women's Seiko but was forced to return it and buy a watch with a larger face. The return was easy, since it was Amazon, and I bought another watch via Amazon.com. I made a huge mistake before buying this watch. I did not note the size or diameter in millimeters. I was surprised at the small size of the watch when I received it. Even with glasses, I could not see the face well enough to see the time. It's a shame, since it's a lovely, high quality watch.I highly recommend the watch, unless you are older and like me, are having vision problems.
This watch is really beautiful. I have worn Seiko watches for decades, and never had a problem with this, but this watch is really small. From the photo, it looks proportionate to the other Seikos I already own. I did not connect the metric measurements to equate to such a miniaturized version ... my mistake. If you are petite with tiny wrists, this watch would be a good choice.
There are many reasons why I love this watch-- it is lightweight, the band is attractive, the fact that the metals on it are both gold and silver makes it match all my jewelry, and, of course, the Seiko name means that it is a quality product. The gray face makes it look just a little different and more distinctive than your usual leather-banded watch. And I also like the fact that the hands are luminous in the dark. Truly a great purchase at a reasonable price!!
I thought this was a very nice everyday watch at a great price. My wife, who received it as an Xmas gift, wanted a different style. Not a reflection on the watch; more on my lack of gift choosing skills. Excellent A+ service with timely delivery just before the holiday and a prompt no-hassle refund when I returned it. I highly recommend Princeton watches to all fellow clueless husbands.
I was suprised to see how nice the watch was.Not to big,not to small.Not for party,but a fine working-day watch.The color-setting is quite delicate!Thanks!!
Add a classic complement to your business wear with the Seiko SWZ156 two-tone stainless steel women's watch. It features a silver stainless steel watch case with highly polished gold-tone bezel framing a gray dial background with gold-tone stick markers and luminous hands. It also has a day/date function at 3 o'clock. The brown leather band feels supple against your skin, and it has a gold-tone buckle. Other features include Japanese quartz movement, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet). Warranty This Seiko watch is covered by a limited 3-year manufacturer's warranty (includes 1st year worldwide coverage with 2nd and 3rd years valid only in the United States). This warranty does not cover the strap, crystal, watch bracelet, battery, or any watch accessory. This includes, but is not limited to, any pouch or belt attached to the watch. If the watch is repaired or serviced by anyone other than Seiko, the warranty becomes void.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Cuisipro Accutec Razor-Sharp Kitchen Rasp:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BLEQZI
Skagen Women's Two-Tone Mesh Watch #355SGSC:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0001HIT1Y
The Ignatius Bible: Revised Standard Version, Second Catholic Edition:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=0898709369