Old October 11th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default FS : GR slotted line and accesories

I have the following General Radio equipment for sale. All of it is
in very good condition and working:

The following items I would like to sell as a set:

1 874-LB 55 cm Slotted Line
1 874-LV Micrometer for the slotted line
2 874-LTL Trombone lines
1 874-GA Adjustable Attenuator
1 874-L30 30 cm Air Line
3 874-L20 20 cm Air Lines
4 874-L10 10 cm Air Lines
1 874-F1000 1000 MHz Low Pass Filter
1 874-L500 500 MHz Low Pass Filter
1 874-D50 50 cm Adjustable Stub
1 874-D50L 50 cm Adjustable Stub
1 874-D20 20 cm Adjustable Stub
2 874-LA Adjustable Line
5 874-T Tee's
1 874-EL Elbow
2 874-K Coupling Capacitors
5 Small diameter cables with GR conn.'s on both ends
2 Small diameter cables with GR conn. on one end and BNC on other
1 Small diameter cable with GR conn. on one end and banana plugs on
other
5 Large diameter cables with GR conn. on both ends

I will accept any reasonable offer plus postage. I can send pictures
if requested

I can be reached at either or 651-426-4144. Ask for
Henry.

"Slotted" Line Cecil Moore Antenna 20 May 6th 05 05:53 AM
5 foot long (VHF) slotted line Jerry Martes Antenna 12 July 19th 04 04:46 PM
50 ohm - 5 foot long - Slotted line. Jerry Martes Antenna 30 May 13th 04 04:21 AM
Building a 70 cm slotted line John Smith Antenna 2 February 11th 04 12:20 AM
FS: IC-W32A plus Accesories Tom Seabury Swap 0 October 27th 03 10:30 PM