Old September 11th 11, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default the year 1970

A friend of mine gave me some of his old electronics magazines.
Though I really enjoyed looking at the ones from the 1950's...
the ones from 1970 were noteworthy for having construction articles
on tube, transistor and integrated circuit designs.

No, there were not any designs I saw employing both tubes and IC's
but I would not be surprised if someone created such a project at one
time or another