Old November 21st 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Looking for pages from Oct 1947 CQ magazine

While cleaning out an old file, I found pages 25/26 of the October,
1947, issue of CQ Magazine which STARTS the description of the
"Construction and theory of operation of a two-tube audio amplifier".
Unfortunately, the schematic is NOT on those first two pages.

If someone who has that particular issue could scan the
REST of that article and email it to

W0PBV at ARRL dot net

I would greatly appreciate it.

--W0PBV
Old December 19th 11, 09:15 AM
Junior Member

Hi, you used to write magnificent posts, but the last several posts have been kinda lackluster... I miss your great posts. Past several posts are just a bit out of track!

http://ejactrol.com/

a href=http://ejactrol.comejacutrol pills/a

QST Oct 1947 Twin Lamp? Henry Kolesnik Boatanchors 1 June 23rd 04 03:14 AM
FA: 1947 CALL BOOK Heytubeguy Homebrew 0 May 28th 04 02:24 PM
FA: 1947 CALL BOOK Heytubeguy Equipment 0 May 28th 04 02:24 PM
FA: 1947 CALL BOOK Heytubeguy Equipment 0 May 28th 04 02:24 PM
FA: 1947 CALL BOOK Heytubeguy Boatanchors 0 May 28th 04 02:23 PM