Old August 31st 13, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Vectronics LP filter for sale

I have the following for sale.

Vectronics LP-30 low pass filter new $90
1500W max, .25dB insertion loss asking $50 plus postage
SO-239 connecters, 30 MHz cut off

Please provide your ZIP code so I can calculate the postage.

Henry WA0GOZ
Old August 31st 13, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013, Henry wrote:

I have the following for sale.

Vectronics LP-30 low pass filter new $90
1500W max, .25dB insertion loss asking $50 plus postage
SO-239 connecters, 30 MHz cut off

Please provide your ZIP code so I can calculate the postage.

Henry WA0GOZ

And this isn't a forsale newsgroup, never has been.

And even if it was, none of that is related to building your own
equipment.

You really are clueless, you can't tell a forsale newsgroup from a
discussion newsgroup, you can't even tell what might be relevant here, but
also you think you'll actually sell the stuff by posting in a newsgroup
that has very little traffic. And I imagine as I check some of the other
groups in the hierarchy, your forsale ads will be there, you not even
knowing that multiple posting is worse than crossposting, not that
crossposting is a good thing.

Michael VE2BVW

Old August 31st 13, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 8/30/2013 11:18 PM, Michael Black wrote:
[...]

Back off.

As if this newsgroup is getting thousands of messages a day... it was
actually refreshing to see a message here (yes, I read this and a lot of
other newsgroups - I just don't have a reason to post very often).

And of course you were never new to usenet, either.

With an attitude like yours, it's surprising there are ANY posts to this
newsgroup. There's only one clueless one here - and it's not Henry.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

==================
Old August 31st 13, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Henry" wrote in message
I have the following for sale.

Vectronics LP-30 low pass filter new $90
1500W max, .25dB insertion loss asking $50 plus postage
SO-239 connecters, 30 MHz cut off

I'd have thought that as a homebrewer of your own transmitters that it's the
very sort of thing that you'd want to keep?

All _REAL_ Radio Hams are homebrewers; that goes without saying,
(Except that I just said it :-) ); all the rest are merely some form of
CBer
(mostly Cheque Bookers)