Old May 13th 14, 03:40 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Curl? Well, there's a thing!

M3OSN regularly lambastes others for their lack of understanding,
but now after completely misreading my attempt to foment gentlemanly
technical discussion, he jumped in with both feet, spitting feathers as
he came, spouting off some irrelevances and inaccuracies about the
vector field theory's CURL function.

I corrected him and in passing chastised him for his gratuitous abusive
remarks that accompanied his post.

His response to being corrected? Two further abusive posts, but
without addressing and acknowledging the technical correctness.

This from someone who shouts to the rooftops how he favours
the dissemination of truth to all!

Is M3OSN capable of mature civil debate?

So, the next time that M3OSN sneers at someone because
M3OSN wrongly interprets that someone's lack of
understanding (mebbe Fred's comments on Four Square
Antennae?), can we have a chorus of "Curl !!!" back at him?

This also gives rise to number 45 in his repertoire of
standard responses ...

45. Sneering at others' technical viewpoints

Old May 13th 14, 03:58 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message

This whole post, "1" on the GARETH (Gormless Amateur Radio Enthusiast,
Total Headcase) scale, drooling stupidity.

39

Old May 13th 14, 04:54 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 13/05/2014 15:58, gareth wrote:
"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message

This whole post, "1" on the GARETH (Gormless Amateur Radio Enthusiast,
Total Headcase) scale, drooling stupidity.

39

What's happened to the Suzuki 4x4?

Old May 13th 14, 09:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Tue, 13 May 2014 15:40:20 +0100, gareth wrote:

M3OSN regularly lambastes others for their lack of understanding,
but now after completely misreading my attempt to foment gentlemanly
technical discussion, he jumped in with both feet, spitting feathers as
he came, spouting off some irrelevances and inaccuracies about the
vector field theory's CURL function.

Curl function my arse!
Old May 13th 14, 10:20 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I decided it was pointless trying to explain the finer points of function
vs operation which, while it should be common knowledge to an A level
student, would clearly beyond our wannabe.
It would simply lead to yet more abuse from him and I have better things
do.
As Nathan's posts are showing, he has a long history, stretching back over
a decade, of abusing those who try to explain things to him. I doubt he
has
progressed one iota in that time, going by how long it took him to fail to
master how the Dirac delta is applied.

39

More gratutous abuse from your keyboard, OM?

Why not simply discuss the technical points that you dispute, for
it would do your reputation, such as it is, greater benefit than
repeatedly throwing your teddies out of the pram as you do above?

Old May 14th 14, 10:09 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:
M3OSN regularly lambastes others for their lack of understanding,
but now after completely misreading my attempt to foment gentlemanly

I thought you'd given up fomenting stuff.

--
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
Old May 14th 14, 10:45 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Tue, 13 May 2014 22:35:09 +0100, "gareth"
wrote:
Please explain your postings that Paul Kearney is employed as
a lavatory cleaner?

What's up, Beanie? Protecting your job?

--
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
Old May 14th 14, 11:12 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:
M3OSN regularly lambastes others for their lack of understanding,
but now after completely misreading my attempt to foment gentlemanly

I thought you'd given up fomenting stuff.

Now he just foams at the mounth.

Yo, is this thing on? Steve CB 12 October 21st 11 07:57 AM
(OT) Some thing to think about. Drifter Shortwave 47 August 3rd 08 05:25 PM
OT ..another thing most US dwellers don't know... m II Shortwave 28 June 1st 05 08:54 AM
Curl-Free Transfer of Information PagCal Antenna 5 November 8th 03 09:30 PM
Curl-Free Transfer of Information PagCal General 5 November 8th 03 09:30 PM