Old May 13th 14, 08:04 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Recently it was claimed..

Brian, M3OSN, OM, in an effort to foment gentlemanly discussion
upon technical matters, I enquired as to if any had a visualisation
of the Magnetic Vector Potential.

For some reason, as a side-stepping, you introduced the subject from vector
field theory
of curl, but your comments were full of errors IMHO, and I politely
drew your attention to such errors, but perhaps falling into the pit
of doing so in the manner that you adopt.

But now, instead of engaging in civilised debate to agree, or otherwise,
with
the points that I raised, you have resorted to posting several insulting
articles
but without normal adult debate, such as is quoted below

Why is that?

Remember that I studied all this stuff at uni when you were till
(blubbering?)
in short trousers, and have no reason to google on the subject as apparently
you have had to.

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

Now he is babbling about the curl being on the wrong side of the equality,
I see he has confused field and potential forms. He asked about the A
vector but has looked up the wrong Maxwell Equation, ie confused the field
and potential forms.

He is clearly Googling as he goes and hasn't a clue what he finds means.

He is trying to climb Everest wearing sandals.