Old July 4th 03, 02:37 AM
Harry George

Default Homebrew in north Seattle/Everett area? Or a FAQ?

I've just gotten into Amateur Radio, and am setting up a workshop for
homebrew. I understand my local radio club isn't much on homebrew.
Anyone in this area available to give me some pointers? Or maybe
there is a FAQ for this newsgroup?

I've already gotten some designs from ARRL sites and books, plus some
general web searching. I have Digikey, Allied, and Radio Shack
catalogs, but need "used parts" sources.