Old July 4th 03, 01:39 PM
David J. Windisch

Default I WTB an HBR

Hi, all concerned:

Looks like the other guy sniped me for $5 on that "HBR16" or HBR12 or what
ever it was on ebay. Oh, well. Serves me right for going to sleep at a
reasonable hour.

In any case, I won the "matching" c-w transmitter auction, and I'd like to
get a receiver to keep it company, if I can afford it.

If anybody wants to sell his finished-or-not HBRxx, send me some info,
pictures, and asking-price, privately, please.

Yeh, I started and stopped one in 1958 or 1959, and am suddenly nostalgic
for some hollow-state technology again ;o).

TIA and 73,
Dave, N3HE