Old July 7th 03, 12:00 PM
Jerry W. O'Dell

Default Startek front end

This isn't precisely homebrew, but I have a Startek counter, ATH-10.

I think the recent storms have blown the input transistors. Trouble is
that they're not transistors, apparently, but little integrated
circuits.

I have not the faintest idea of what they are. I think they're made by

Microtek or some such thing, but they seem to be gone.

No great loss. Not a great counter, but it was handy. Shouldn't
leave it hooked up during a storm!

Please reply to

Thanks and 73, Jerry, W8GND

Old July 8th 03, 01:43 PM
Zack Lau

You might try Mini-Circuits MAR-6s.
More than likely they are MMICs designed
for 50 ohm systems--just remember to adjust
the bias resistors for the devices you put in.

Zack Lau W1VT