Old July 7th 03, 10:13 PM

Default Help with 6M 1W PA....

I'm doing some RC work with a solar plane and I need want to boost the 150mw from my RC transmitter to the 1W limit.

I'd actually like to hit about 1.5 or 2W running at 12V in and pad it down to exactly 1W.

Any suggestions on what readily available transistors to use?

Any suggestions on basic circuit topology?

Paul (Kl7JG)