Old July 25th 03, 12:43 PM
T.E.O

Default Link coupling to a rotary incuctor

I'm building a balanced line antenna tuner and have settled on link coupling
in order to eliminate the balun from the circuit.

I have a big rotary inductor out of an old Murch 2000A and would like to use
it as the output link. I've decided on a variable (tapped) input link. I'm
wondering if anyone has done this and what technique they used to mount the
input link (i.e., how to get it close enough for effectively coupling).