Old October 29th 14, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default [KB6NU] CW Geeks Guide to Having Fun With Morse Code: Choosing a key

Michael Black wrote in
xample.org:

The barrage is increasing, the Dictator is adding so many that he's unable
to keep track of what belongs where.

He sounds like a weirdly perverse and inspiring character though. If I was a
film maker I'd be talking to Terry Gilliam and seeing if we had enough ducts
and bladders to make the sets.
Old October 29th 14, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Radiohead70 wrote in news:m2recm$u63$1@dont-
email.me:

It's a penis crossed with a spud.

HTH

No, not really. Is there any tea on this spaceship?
Old October 29th 14, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, gareth wrote:

"Michael Black" wrote in message
xample.org...

The barrage is increasing, the Dictator is adding so many that he's unable
to keep track of what belongs where.

Dictator?

Did he ask us if we wanted this stuff? The only time he got approval was
when the moderated newsgroup was created. All the rest is taking control
without representation.

Michael

Old October 29th 14, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Michael Black" wrote in message
xample.org...
On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, gareth wrote:

"Michael Black" wrote in message
xample.org...

The barrage is increasing, the Dictator is adding so many that he's
unable
to keep track of what belongs where.

Dictator?

Did he ask us if we wanted this stuff? The only time he got approval was
when the moderated newsgroup was created. All the rest is taking control
without representation.

Sorry, I meant who is this dictator?