Old August 2nd 03, 09:25 PM
John F. Grimes

Default Just when you thought you had all this figured out

http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html

Old August 2nd 03, 10:16 PM
Ian White, G3SEK

John F. Grimes wrote:
http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html

There are 10 different kinds of people: those who understand binary and
those who don't.

Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek

Old August 3rd 03, 10:47 AM
Rob Judd

John F. Grimes wrote:

http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html

Gibibytes? Naah, it'll never do.

Rob
Old August 3rd 03, 10:47 AM
Rob Judd

Old August 5th 03, 07:54 PM
John Walton

We used to go to a Lebonese (Cedars of Lebanon on 30th Street in NYC if you
must know!) restaurant where they served baked Kibee.

"Dr. Anton Squeegee" wrote in message
In article , Rob Judd says...

John F. Grimes wrote:

http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html

Gibibytes? Naah, it'll never do.

'Kibibytes' sounds like something you might feed your dog...

Who dreams this stuff up, anyway?

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)