RadioBanter

-   -   Source for 100 mfd 500 volt electrolytic capacitors (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21000-source-100-mfd-500-volt-electrolytic-capacitors.html)

BJ August 16th 03 03:16 AM

Source for 100 mfd 500 volt electrolytic capacitors

Can anyone provide me with a source for 100 mf 500 volt electrolytic
capacitors?
Thanks,
Bob AA8X

G.Beat August 16th 03 04:02 AM

Bob -

All kinds ..... radial or axial ?

http://www.thetubestore.com/capsbytype.html

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/triodeel/elcap300to60.html

http://www.vacuumtube.com/capacito.htm

Call Mouser for specific items over 450 volt rating in catalog
http://www.mouser.com/catalog/615/384.pdf

Repair ?
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~reese/electrolytics/

Greg
--
DO NOT use Reply.
Only reply through ARRL forwarding service to W9GB

John R. Strohm August 16th 03 04:16 AM

"BJ" wrote in message
Can anyone provide me with a source for 100 mf 500 volt electrolytic
capacitors?

Talk to any pro music store that works on tube guitar amps. That kind of
cap is real common for power supply filter capacitors.