Old August 16th 03, 03:16 AM
BJ

Default Source for 100 mfd 500 volt electrolytic capacitors

Can anyone provide me with a source for 100 mf 500 volt electrolytic
capacitors?
Thanks,
Bob AA8X

Old August 16th 03, 04:02 AM
G.Beat

Bob -

All kinds ..... radial or axial ?

http://www.thetubestore.com/capsbytype.html

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/triodeel/elcap300to60.html

http://www.vacuumtube.com/capacito.htm

Call Mouser for specific items over 450 volt rating in catalog
http://www.mouser.com/catalog/615/384.pdf

Repair ?
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~reese/electrolytics/

Greg
--
DO NOT use Reply.
Only reply through ARRL forwarding service to W9GB

Old August 16th 03, 04:16 AM
John R. Strohm

"BJ" wrote in message
Can anyone provide me with a source for 100 mf 500 volt electrolytic
capacitors?

Talk to any pro music store that works on tube guitar amps. That kind of
cap is real common for power supply filter capacitors.