Old September 6th 03, 09:59 PM
Howard James

Default FL200 Schematic

Does anyone have a schematitic of the Yaesu FL200 that could be emailed to
me please.
Thanks.
Howard.

Old September 14th 03, 12:46 AM
J M Noeding

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 20:59:58 +0000 (UTC), "Howard James"
wrote:

Does anyone have a schematitic of the Yaesu FL200 that could be emailed to
me please.
Thanks.
Howard.

had the circuit diagram 30 years ago to compare whether the
differences between Sommerkamp FL-200 and FL-500 transmitters were
improvements or not, but it has vanished long time ago. Studied it and
found it was not too much differences from my FL-dx-500 of early
version, so if you could find this circuit it should be be good help,
but believe the version I sent to K4XL (BaMa) might be the newer
version, and the copies are no more here. I donated FL-dx-500 to a
friend in 1980, and the mechanical filter was replaced with a KVG XF9A
9MHz xtal filter which improved the spruious responses tremendous

73
Jan-Martin
LA8AK
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/