Old September 7th 03, 04:33 AM
MikeN

Default Rockwell IC - what is it?

I have a surplus PLL pc board which has on board a Fujitsu MB1507 PLL
chip, an OP123 op amp chip, and a Rockwell chip which I am unable to
identity.

The device is a Rockwell 41404P-34HK, and appears to be in line with
the rf feed from the VCO (external to the board) the rf input pin of
the PLL chip. In this location the chip could likely be acting as a
rf preamp or signal conditioner.

Apparently Rockwell spun their semiconductor division off to Conexant
in 1998, but I can't find any info on the Conexant site.

I would appreciate any leads on this chip or a link to a datasheet.

Thanks

MikeN ZL1BNB