Old September 17th 03, 10:11 PM
Jason Hsu

Default Where do you buy air variable capacitors?

I'm building the noise cancelling device described at
http://www.qsl.net/g4lna/noisdes.html .

For those of you who have used air variable capacitors, who are your
favorite suppliers?

Jason Hsu, AG4DG

Old September 18th 03, 02:05 AM
Tweetldee

Ocean State Electronics sells the old AM radio tuning caps
http://www.oselectronics.com/. The capacitance ranges may vary, but you'll
certainly find something useful there.
--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.
om...

Old September 18th 03, 12:29 PM
Richard F. Gillette P.E., (W9PE)

Jason Hsu wrote:

I'm building the noise cancelling device described at
http://www.qsl.net/g4lna/noisdes.html .

For those of you who have used air variable capacitors, who are your
favorite suppliers?

Jason Hsu, AG4DG

Try a hamfest. This week you have one. see:
http://www.vahamfest.com

Old September 18th 03, 06:55 PM
Reg Edwards

This hamfest has been canceled - wiped out by Hurricane Isabel.
====================================

Have the Middle-east terrorist scientists overtaken the West and discovered
the formulae needed to control the weather ?

Old September 20th 03, 05:00 AM
Richard F. Gillette P.E., (W9PE)

Jason Hsu wrote:

I'm building the noise cancelling device described at
http://www.qsl.net/g4lna/noisdes.html .

For those of you who have used air variable capacitors, who are your
favorite suppliers?

Jason Hsu, AG4DG

Next hamfest your neighborhood 26 Oct. 03 see:
http://www.qis.net/~k3pzn