Old September 18th 03, 09:05 PM
Roy Lewallen

Default Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio

Maybe we can finally get an explanation of how the cross field antenna
works, why fractal antennas are the best of all possible antennas, how
"critical coupling" works to get impossible gain, what happens when a
wave of average power bounces off our final amp, and some of the other
mysteries that have been plaguing us over at r.r.a.antenna. I've
suspected the answers lie with aliens, black helicopters, chemtrails, or
maybe a chi vortex, so I'm sure Art can set us straight.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Old September 18th 03, 10:39 PM
xyz

Roy Lewallen wrote in message ...
Maybe we can finally get an explanation of how the cross field antenna
works, why fractal antennas are the best of all possible antennas, how
"critical coupling" works to get impossible gain, what happens when a
wave of average power bounces off our final amp, and some of the other
mysteries that have been plaguing us over at r.r.a.antenna. I've
suspected the answers lie with aliens, black helicopters, chemtrails, or
maybe a chi vortex, so I'm sure Art can set us straight.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

If he remembers to bring both oars with him this time and if he puts them
both in the water. Otherwise, it will be the same ol samo!

Dean -- W4IHK

Old September 19th 03, 04:35 AM
Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL

"kf4tun" wrote in
:

Who in the hell is Art Bell? I'm 60 and I never heard of him. And no,
I don't live under a rock.

Art Bell is a KOOK!

Old September 19th 03, 04:35 AM
Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL

"kf4tun" wrote in
:

Old September 19th 03, 01:05 PM
Nitespark

Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL wrote:

"kf4tun" wrote in
:

Who in the hell is Art Bell? I'm 60 and I never heard of him. And no,
I don't live under a rock.

Art Bell is a KOOK!

Nope....he is an entertainer. He has found a niche in society and
caters to them and made a ton of money doing it.

Andy
WD4KDN

--
An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.
An armed society is a polite society.

Old September 19th 03, 05:12 PM
Joe LeKostaj

HAW! Good one, Roy. All those topics are right up Art Bell's alley. I
would also add those stick-on "antenna amplifiers" for cellphones that
are advertised in junk-mail liquidation catalogs.

-Joe K9LY