Old September 27th 03, 12:47 PM
Joe McElvenney

Default HP141T Leads

Hi,

Can anyone point me to the web address of the company that
sells extension leads for the HP141T/8553B/8552B spectrum
analyser? I've 'googled' for a couple of days and failed to
locate it although I know there is one out there. Better still, a
source of the blue Cinch 24-way plugs and sockets to make-up my
own.

73 de Joe, G3LLV

Old September 27th 03, 06:48 PM
Gene Marcus

Joe McElvenney wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone point me to the web address of the company that
sells extension leads for the HP141T/8553B/8552B spectrum
analyser? I've 'googled' for a couple of days and failed to
locate it although I know there is one out there. Better still, a
source of the blue Cinch 24-way plugs and sockets to make-up my
own.

73 de Joe, G3LLV

Hi Joe,

Try this URL:

http://www.glkinst.com/cables/hp_cables.htm

I bought a tracking generator cable from them a couple years ago. The
quality was very good, but the cost was a bit less expensive then.

73,

Gene Marcus W3PM GM4YRE
Huntsville, AL.

Old September 27th 03, 06:48 PM
Gene Marcus

Joe McElvenney wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone point me to the web address of the company that
sells extension leads for the HP141T/8553B/8552B spectrum
analyser? I've 'googled' for a couple of days and failed to
locate it although I know there is one out there. Better still, a
source of the blue Cinch 24-way plugs and sockets to make-up my
own.

73 de Joe, G3LLV

Hi Joe,

Try this URL:

http://www.glkinst.com/cables/hp_cables.htm

I bought a tracking generator cable from them a couple years ago. The
quality was very good, but the cost was a bit less expensive then.

73,

Gene Marcus W3PM GM4YRE
Huntsville, AL.

FS: Icom SM-8 Desk Microphone with two leads [email protected] Equipment 1 March 17th 05 11:09 AM
FS: Icom SM-8 Desk Microphone with two leads [email protected] Equipment 0 December 26th 04 03:32 PM
fa-MIL-SPEC TEST LEADS/ PROBES SET,NEW-DON'T MISS THESE! RLucch2098 Equipment 0 November 8th 03 02:59 PM
hp141t zindazenda Homebrew 8 July 10th 03 01:06 AM
hp141t zindazenda Homebrew 0 July 8th 03 11:24 PM