Old October 3rd 03, 09:18 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Default GOOD NEWS-------France heat wave deaths top 14,000

I think the general view of America and Americans by many non-Americans is
that of a nation full of (or least run by) selfish, arrogant people. I
wonder why?

Maybe because - they are more like hard working, sacrificing, individualists,
taking charge because (still) government limiting power or dictator doesn't
punish them for succeesing (it does with taxes)?
Sure, the lazy ba$tards envy those who work, achieve and have.

What other country has helped so many in case of disasters and wars? Selfish,
arrogant people?

Why there are so many people trying to immigrate to US? To learn to be selfish?

What do you expect Americans to do after their prime city was attacked by their
own planes and 3000 people killed? Sit in the White House and be served by
intern?

Looks like too much BS distorted propaganda is out there. Come over here and
see with own eyes!

Yuri
Old October 4th 03, 01:26 PM
Brokebob

The population of the USA is approximately 5 times the population of France.
The 14,000 deaths there would be equivalent of approximately 70,000 in the USA.
Makes one wonder about the capabilities of the government to aid its people in
times of distress.
(broke=not working, retired=not working, retired=broke)

Old October 4th 03, 02:51 PM
Paul Burridge

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 12:36:04 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

Even while our own troops die,
you are a real patriot..........NOT!!!!

The problem as I see it is that our troops are dying for *nothing.*
Sure it's always nice to see an evil dictator get his arse kicked, but
that wasn't the stated reason for this war and there are plenty of
other evil dictators around the world who won't be dealt with at all.
Our people have been killed and continue to be killed over an
outrageous *lie* - that's the really unforgivable thing about this
whole disastrous affair.
--

"Windows [n.], A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch
to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit

Old October 4th 03, 02:53 PM
Ben Pope

Paul Burridge wrote:
"Windows [n.], A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit
patch
to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four
bit
microprocessor and produced by a two bit company."

....without a single bit of integrity.

:-)

Ben

Old October 6th 03, 02:54 AM
Clint

"Ken Finney" wrote in message

What worries me is that in almost every country people are getting more

and
more anti-american.

Probably JEALOUSY, because America has a set of NUTS and is willing to
finally
go start doing something about this terroism crap... just like one time the
nations
of the world had to stand up to fight authoritarianism, now the enemy is
terrorism.

The gutless, whimpering social-hell nations of europe forgot that a policy
of appeasement
doesn't work and thinks that if they cow down and lick enough extreme
islamic
fundamentalist's boots, they'll start "being nice and quit blowing thier
people up".
Meanwhile more bombs in subways, more carbombs in innocent neighborhoods.

Cowardly nations of europe- GO ahead, keep burying your HEADS in the sand.
We're doing something about it now.

If you want to be a bunch of weak pansies, just stay out of our way and
we'll take
care of it.

Old October 6th 03, 07:44 PM
Clit

"Clint" rattlehead at computron dot net wrote in
:

--
"Ken Finney" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, you are a FINE ambassidor for the US, aren't you Clint? I hope you're
mother country is PROUD for what you stand for.

Let's take this off-topic and use email if you're going to insult nations.
You go first. Please use this email address: