Old October 6th 03, 05:18 AM
bobinphx

Default oxygen sensor needed

ok guys and gals... you were great with the LED theory.... but NOW I need
your help in finding a cheap replacement for an oxygen sensor. The part is
from a Automotive engine analyzer that checks 4 types of gas, one of them
being O2.... Its an MSA Oxygen sensor part number 472062. I found one
company on the net who sells them for$60. Being un-employed that is to
high!!! These are used in the afore mentioned automotive machine and in
medical O2 sensors... I was hoping that someone worked in a Hospital or DR
office and could get a used working one for cheap.....

Thanks in advance for what ever help you may be for this cheap
homebrewer!!!!!

Bob in phx .

p.s. the entire test system is a bear ace II with dual trace scopes, 30 plus
tests and emissions testing,,, what did I pay for it.... $10.00 (yep 10
bucks)....