Old October 9th 03, 02:55 AM
Paul Jordan

Default OLD QST article needed

Does anyone have the QST article I believe from 1997 that discusses the
Micronaut 20 meter QRP rig?? I've been lookin all over for it and can't get
a copy.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

kl0an
Paul Jordan
Anchorage, AK

Old October 9th 03, 09:57 AM
Joe McElvenney

Hi,

Does anyone have the QST article I believe from 1997 that discusses the
Micronaut 20 meter QRP rig?? I've been lookin all over for it and can't get
a copy..

That's because it was in CQ Magazine.

73 de Joe, G3LLV

Old October 9th 03, 10:51 PM
Lou

"Joe McElvenney" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone have the QST article I believe from 1997 that discusses the
Micronaut 20 meter QRP rig?? I've been lookin all over for it and can't

get
a copy..

That's because it was in CQ Magazine.

73 de Joe, G3LLV

come to think of it, you may be right about CQ! Lou

Old October 12th 03, 06:34 AM
Paul Jordan

Well, I had heard both magazines mentioned in my search.. That's why I said
"I believe" in my request. Do I need to repost with the correct name for
you to send me a copy or what??

Old October 12th 03, 10:15 AM
Joe McElvenney

Hi,

Well, I had heard both magazines mentioned in my search.. That's why I said
"I believe" in my request. Do I need to repost with the correct name for
you to send me a copy or what??

I don't have any copies of CQ but do have all the QST CDs and there ain't
an article in there about the Micronaut transmitter. There was however one on
a companion receiver which may be the reason you have had confusing referrals
to it. The transmitter was sold as a kit which may account for why the
circuit is not quite in the public domain.

It would appear that back in '97 K4WTJ published some articles on it in
CQ, so will you need to find someone with those particular back issues. I did
a google search on Micronaut but couldn't come up with the original circuit.
I got the impression though that it is similar to one of the 'TUNA TIN'
designs which have appeared in QST from time to time and, with those
circuits, I can help you.

Hang in there - Joe

Old October 12th 03, 10:55 AM
Joe McElvenney

Hi,

OOPS! That should be K4TWJ.

Cheers - Joe

Help finding QST 1995 article please Dave Bullock Equipment 0 October 18th 04 03:32 PM
Old QST article needed!! Paul Jordan Antenna 4 October 12th 03 06:38 AM
LQQKing for Construction Article NEDROG Antenna 4 September 16th 03 05:53 AM