Old March 15th 15, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

Default The journey or the destination?

"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
"FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI" wrote:
"Stephen Thomas Cole" wrote in message
Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:00:59 +0000, Rambo wrote:
Alas whilst I'm in full agreement with Garet regarding standards and
decency there are those (and yes they are visible in this thread) who
claim technically superiority and yet show themselves up to be the
buffoons that they are by lowering the standards of behavior they
claim
to maintain.

A very accurate assessment of Gareth's behaviour - well done 'Bo.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that Hambo is Gareth's sole friend! It's
the
same the other way, though, Gareth often brands old Hambo as a CB'er
masquerading as a radio amateur! What a weird pair.

“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a
people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as
paradise.” Adolf Hitler

Well he's tried calling himself "Superior Intellect", "Pierian Spring"
and "Polymath", but he's *So* clearly a halfwit that no one's ever
going
to believe that nonsense.

Didn't Gareth suffer a bout of lucidity once and start posting as Anus
or
something similar?

He became known as The Anus after this:
https://groups.google.com/forum/mess...4/uzDhciduvEwJ

During the time Beanie was using anagrams of "Brian Reay" as his sock
puppet, (these included the infamous "Airy R. Bean") I ran an anagram
creator on "Gareth Alun Evans."
The best anagram I recall was "Anus lager haven't."

Ah, I see.

What isn't so clear is how Gareth expected the following "poem" of his to
best represent the gentlemanly traditions of amateur radio?

"Monarchy is heinous,
'Cos the queen has an anus.
She sits and squits
Brown bits of ****."

Speaking of his "poetry", I just remembered that I still have his book to
send you. It's been packaged and ready to go for months, but I put it in
my
drawer and forgot about it, probably a consequence of some kind of
primitive brain survival technique to cope with the trauma of having read
the ****ing thing. I'll dispose of it in the mail to you this week! Get
some booze in, mate, you won't want to tackle this **** sober.

Cheers, I thought maybe the postman had refused to handle it.
--
;-)
..

Old March 15th 15, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 13:00:33 -0500, Rambo's Postman
wrote:

Rambo wrote:

Alas whilst I'm in full agreement with Garet regarding standards and
decency

Oh dear! Does anybody know where I can buy a suit of armour?

Hiya, just leave the replies in the brown bin as usual.....
Old March 16th 15, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur

On 3/15/2015 2:00 PM, Rambo's Postman wrote:

Oh dear! Does anybody know where I can buy a suit of armour?

Most news readers have a Kill-File feature...When Jerks flame on...KF-em.

I do not (Think) I have anyone KFed just now, but in the past I've had
to knock a few jerks off my screen... No names will be posted for one
very simple reason... I also knocked them off my memory.
--
Home, is where I park it.

---