Old October 26th 03, 02:50 AM
J M Noeding

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:17:31 +0200, "Peter Bolch"
wrote:

Hi

I am looking for a supply source for WR430 waveguides (WR340 or WR510 will
also do). I need a waveguide with a length of 360 mm but I would buy up to
1000 mm if smaller quantities are not available. Any ideas who supplies such
quantities and is willing to ship to Germany?

Peter

Why don't you use a language we understand in the civilized world and
ask for R22, alternatively R18 or R24 which at the same time indicate
the frequency. You seldom see such large dimensions, believe they had
waveguide for the over hoizon radio link system on 900MHz, but usually
WG is not practical below 3.3GHz, so I would have expected to find any
value in collecting such (see conversion table and data in RSGB
VHF/UHF Manual)

Jan-Martin
LA8AK http://home.online.no/~la8ak/

--