Old November 8th 03, 05:12 AM
Patrick

Default The Islander ...a homemade 7 Watt FM Transmitter...

Hello all,

Every now and then, I post my FM transmitter on different electronic
forums, just in case someone is looking for a demanding, yet
promising, project to make in the VHF arena!

I will give you my website further down this letter, but first, when
you get to my website, just scroll down until you see the words...

'The Islander' A 7 Watt FM Transmitter

....and also read what Sir Harold had to say about his maiden voyage
with the Islander...he did a spendid job on it, not to mention also
making the open half wave dipole antenna!

Do enjoy all the projects at the website, it will be as much fun to
make, as it was in makings them ourselves...that is...Sir Pedro and I
(Patrick).

The website is at... http://braincambre500.freeservers.com

I thank each and everyone for taking the time read this message.

...and let the project begin ! ! !

Sincerely,

Patrick Cambre

P.S. If you are also looking for a dynamic one transistor FM receiver,
I have one that I have worked on for nearly one year...and now it
works like a little shining jem. I call it...

The 'Radio Shack Special' Project

It is also at the homepage...just look for those words above, and you
will be on your way to a very very detailed construction of the one
transistor FM receiver. The sensitivity and selectivity is
outstanding!