Old December 4th 03, 11:24 AM
Freddie

I agree 100% - absolutely one of the very best Amateur Radio CD collections
ever put together.

One other that is very good are the CD collections of "Ham Radio" magazine
being sold by the ARRL.

"Frank Dinger" wrote in message
I bought the whole SPRAT collection at Dayton for like $15 a couple of

years
ago, so much homebrew in there you can't get it all done.

==========================
SPRAT (G-QRP Club) issue 1 through 109 is available on CD ROM from Club
Sales.. www.gqrp.com
Should be one of the best Christmas presents for any AR Home Brewer.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

Old December 8th 03, 11:56 PM
Aeons: a.r.e. gallery

"Keyboard In The Wilderness" wrote in message
Any one know of Publications for Ham Homebrew Projects ??
Perhaps an out of the USA publication ??

Post ur answer here please as I must remain anon these days (long Story)
--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard

From my personal workbench I'm pleased to introduce a 1MHz wideband crystal
receiver... can't get any better then this!!! www.aeons2c.org

Old December 8th 03, 11:56 PM
Aeons: a.r.e. gallery

"Keyboard In The Wilderness" wrote in message
Any one know of Publications for Ham Homebrew Projects ??
Perhaps an out of the USA publication ??

Post ur answer here please as I must remain anon these days (long Story)
--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard

From my personal workbench I'm pleased to introduce a 1MHz wideband crystal
receiver... can't get any better then this!!! www.aeons2c.org