Old December 7th 03, 04:54 PM
Scott

Default Anybody have a 10M rig not being used?

Looking for one (maybe two) Uniden HR2510 single band 10M rigs. Intended
use as I.F. rig for microwave transverters. I need to build two complete
systems so I'll have somebody to talk to! (I already have one 2510 for my
use, need another for the other end. Would also consider the HTX-100 Radio
Shark rig...

Thanks!

--
Scott N0EDV
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

Old December 8th 03, 02:40 AM

Scott wrote:

Looking for one (maybe two) Uniden HR2510 single band 10M rigs. Intended
use as I.F. rig for microwave transverters. I need to build two complete
systems so I'll have somebody to talk to! (I already have one 2510 for my
use, need another for the other end. Would also consider the HTX-100 Radio
Shark rig...

Thanks!

--
Scott N0EDV
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com
Building RV-4

Those go for ~ $150 at hamfests. I've seen them for
as low as $50 (broken) and as high as $225.