Old December 14th 03, 10:39 PM
J M Noeding

Default Building external higher quality product detector for RX tests

To check some IF responses of surplus receivers I am constructing some
units including a white noise generator and product detector to use
with a pc with soundcard to display the IF selectivity curve, or at
least the upper 30-40dB of it, with an external BFO set outside the IF
passband

it is outlined on http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c13.htm
so I would be interested to hear comments and if I am doing something
which should be better

73
Jan-Martin
LA8AK