Old December 29th 03, 08:08 PM
Carl Walthall

Default Ham equipment for sale

I selling some old toys so I can get new one's.

Kenwood TL-922A Amp.
Will do 160-10 meters but 10 meter option not installed, 1.5KW, (2) 3-500Z
Very nice condition with a few scatches, will send pictures on request.
$950.00 O.B.O plus shipping.

ICOM IC-2720H
2 Meter / 440 Mhz daul band mobile, lots of features and in new condition.
Radio is 6 months old. $275.00 O.B.O plus shipping.

Yeasu FT90R
The radio is in new condition but I lost the manual and mobile bracket.
Should be able to download the manual from Yeasu's site. $175.00 O.B.O plus
shipping.

Will send pictures on request.
Please contact me at.

Carl