Old January 6th 04, 11:24 AM
rob34

Default Russian transistor cross

Does anybody know of a site where I can cross russian transistor numbers
over to american? I can probably guess at a replacement since they are
small signal transistors. The transistor numbers are KT315 and KT361.
Thanks, Rob
Old January 11th 04, 05:01 PM
cirip

Hi Rob,

KT315 is npn, KT361 in pnp. Both are 150mW, about 25V, 50mA, low frequency.
Seen from the marking, leads down, left to right: ECB. I guess any Si BJT
would be able to replace them.
You need any other info?

Cirip