Old January 10th 04, 10:03 PM
J M Noeding

Default Need data for Siemens SDA4212 divide by 64 prescaler

Hi

need to help a mate with a SDA4212 divider which is the only I could
find in my shack, but can't find any good data for it. It seems to be
very popular in Slovenia, but it is sorts of language problems....
Believe we bought them as replacement for U884 or U664 when it was
popular in Germany, but can't find the reference today.

We are experimenting with a PC controlled sweep oscillator and display

73 es hpe bcnu
Jan-Martin
LA8AK, http://home.online.no/~la8ak/

--
Amount of SPAM is so large that MailWasher must delete 99% of the incoming mails
Cannot check every email manually. Please use intelligent title for email.
Old January 12th 04, 10:10 PM
Herbert Knapp

J M Noeding wrote:

Hi

need to help a mate with a SDA4212 divider which is the only I could
find in my shack, but can't find any good data for it. It seems to be
very popular in Slovenia, but it is sorts of language problems....
Believe we bought them as replacement for U884 or U664 when it was
popular in Germany, but can't find the reference today.

Hi,

according to an old issue of UKW-Berichte the pinout is:

1: NC
2: IN
3: /IN
4: GND
5: Divide ratio (0V: divide ratio 256; +5V: divide ratio 64)
6: OUT
7: /OUT
8: +5V

Frequency range 70 MHz to 1300 MHz

I might also have a data sheet but it will take some time to find it.

Herbert