Old January 9th 04, 10:31 PM
Roy Brock

Default Heat sinks/variable transformers/misc offered

Hello all,

I have a bunch of heatsinks I'd like to sell. Most are perfect for mobile
power amps.
Some have enclosures where the face of the heatsink forms one side (the top)
of the enclosure, and wings for mounting on the opposite side (again,
perfect for mobile PAs). Enclosures/heatsinks just described are
approximately 5.5" x 7.5". I have ten of them.
I have other heatsinks perfect for PAs that are 6.75" x 9.25"; I have four
of these.
I have a couple that are a little larger than above, approx. 7.5" x 10.5".
One has a single transistor PA on it already; stripline matching, so has to
be 2M or upwards.
I also have some LARGE stuff for high current diodes/SCRs (200 Amp) - mega
surface area.
There are also various lengths of raised mount TO-3 style sink.
Lastly (heatsinks), I have a box of smaller (one TO-3) type sinks I will
sell as a lot.

I also would like to sell five 2.25A 120-volt variable transformers,
superior electric powerstat type 10C.

I have a single broadcast-pull 4-400 w/socket (its twin was broken in my
absence under mysterious circumstances; I never used them) and a plate
tuning cap, don't know the value, transmitting, ceramic ends, 27 plates
total, 1/8" spacing. Surely someone out there could use them.

Make offer for anything you're interested in. If you want pics, just ask and
I'll email 'em.

Thanks...Roy Brock