Old January 16th 04, 05:26 AM
Brian Webb

Default Space-Related Ham Activities

Hi All:

This is KD6NRP in southern California. I maintain a web site
(www.spacearchive.info) that covers astronomy and space news for California,
Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and New Mexico.

Besides publishing stories about what NASA and universities are up to, I'd
like to begin adding news stories about space-related amateur radio
activities and events in the Southwest.

Here are some of the activities I'm interested in:

- High altitude balloon flights

- High altitude rocket launches

- Amateur satellite construction/prelaunch preparations

- Meteorscatter comms during meteor showers

- Extensive VHF openings due to aurorae, etc.

Please let me know if you learn of any such events.

73

Brian, KD6NRP