Old January 24th 04, 01:08 PM
Jill Fryer

Default winding sheilded coils

Could someone help me to determine how many turns I would need to make
0.68uh and 0.2uh coils, I am totally lost with math so if some kind person
could just give me the number of turns,that would be great the coils in
question are the size that you see in most portable radios
thanks Mark

Old January 24th 04, 01:25 PM
Leon Heller

Jill Fryer wrote:

Could someone help me to determine how many turns I would need to make
0.68uh and 0.2uh coils, I am totally lost with math so if some kind person
could just give me the number of turns,that would be great the coils in
question are the size that you see in most portable radios
thanks Mark

It depends on the frequency (you need to make sure that the correct core
is used), the core and the size.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email:

Coils or specifications needed for Heathkit GD-1B Grid Dip Meter. Bob Equipment 0 August 12th 04 08:36 AM
Coils or specifications needed for Heathkit GD-1B Grid Dip Meter. Bob Equipment 0 August 12th 04 08:36 AM
Winding coils Paul Burridge Homebrew 140 February 13th 04 01:04 AM
Winding coils Paul Burridge Homebrew 0 December 4th 03 11:21 PM
phasing coils Antenna 2 July 25th 03 04:06 AM