Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 04, 06:44 AM
jimbo

hello Wes,

I will admit this is over my head if you'll admit trying to reply to
a .nospam.com email address is over your head !

lol,

share your info with all on usenet that is what it is for !

regards,

jimbo

Wes wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:08:07 GMT, jimbo wrote:

|http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm
|
|Am I missing something here ???

Yes and I tried to respond to your email message but your spoofed your
return address, so forget about it. If it's over your head, so be it.