RadioBanter

-   -   bird dummy load construction.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22228-bird-dummy-load-construction.html)

zindazenda January 31st 04 07:16 PM

bird dummy load construction..

well looking at a Bird 500w continious load, and it appears to me to be a
horizontal ali tube..with lots of cooling fins prssed on..is this tube oil
filled? if so pressure release valve???

asking as i want to make a load that out preforms my heathkit cantenna..(in
load capability) and am wondering if i can make a copy...

simon g0zen