Old February 4th 04, 09:29 PM
W3JDR

Default Attn: Crystal Filter Designers

I just posted "CrystalCalc" to the Downloads section of my web site
(http://mysite.verizon.net/jdrocci/).

This nifty little Windows program calculates all the important motional
parameters of a quartz crystal with information derived from a few simple
measurements. Those of you who are designing crystal ladder filters per the
Hayward (W7ZOI) or Hardcastle (G3JIR) methods might find this very useful.

This is first-cut code. I'd appreciate feedback.

Joe
W3JDR

Old February 5th 04, 03:05 AM
The Eternal Squire

Try placing the output of your crystal filter through a capacitive divider
back to the input. You'll get plenty of feedback that way!

The Eternal Squire

W3JDR wrote in message
I just posted "CrystalCalc" to the Downloads section of my web site
(http://mysite.verizon.net/jdrocci/).

This nifty little Windows program calculates all the important motional
parameters of a quartz crystal with information derived from a few simple
measurements. Those of you who are designing crystal ladder filters per

the
Hayward (W7ZOI) or Hardcastle (G3JIR) methods might find this very useful.

This is first-cut code. I'd appreciate feedback.

Joe
W3JDR

---