Old February 7th 04, 03:32 PM
Brian

Default For Sale - 12 VDC Supplies

I have about 15 spare wall warts that can be used to power a wide variety of
low current items.

These are Panasonic transformers, with 120 VAC in and 12 VDC at 500 mw out.

I'm using a couple to power QRP transmitters, homebrew freq counter, a
keyer, and circuits in that realm.

$6.50 each includes shipping in the USA

Panasonic Model KX-A11

They come with a plug on them, the center is wired for NEGATIVE. I have cut
the plugs off the ones I am using and wired them back on with the center
POSITIVE. Takes about 2 minutes to do this.

Let me know if you are interested.

72 de KB9BVN

Agnus dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis Pacem.
KB9BVN/QRP QRP-L 1540 QRP-ARCI 10223
39.558 N 86.095 W Johnson Co., Indiana
GRID: EM69WN - Elecraft K1 - Attic Dipole - 5w
Member of the ARRL - SOC #400
FISTS 5695 CC 764 FPQRP #-57