Old February 22nd 04, 03:16 PM
James W

Default Looking for source for surplus teflon hookup wire.

Anyone know of a source for teflon hookup wire? 26 and 30 gauge. Small
quantities.

thanks
- jim

Old February 22nd 04, 09:22 PM
Gregg

Behold, James W signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Anyone know of a source for teflon hookup wire? 26 and 30 gauge. Small
quantities.

thanks
- jim

Hi Jim,

Toronto Surplus might have what you need.

http://www.torontosurplus.com

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Old February 22nd 04, 11:10 PM
Brian

There was a guy on the QRP-L list offering a great deal on teflon wire, many
colors and sizes for cheap. You might go to the archives and see if you can
find it.

73

Old February 23rd 04, 01:25 AM
Michael Melland

That is Jim Skalski, N2GO with the teflon wire....

I buy all kinds of 22 and 24 ga from Jim.... don't know if he has access to
the larger stuff or not.... I suspect he may.

Mike, W9WIS