Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th 04, 05:23 PM
MNS

Default Post follow up

About a month ago, there was a gentleman in here deciding on what to give
his son to teach him electronics, construction, etc. A kit of some sort?
There was a long thread on this. The pros and cons, ease of construction,
practices, keeping him interested and so on.

I'm curious of the final decision made and how the young man is doing? I
can't recall hearing of any progress on him, unless I missed it. What
did/will he end up building - how is he coming along with his "studies"? I
do wish him good luck. MNS

fast cash MATTHEWMIP Equipment 0 October 5th 04 03:57 AM
fast cash MATTHEWMIP Equipment 0 October 5th 04 03:57 AM
fast cash MATTHEWMIP Equipment 0 October 5th 04 03:57 AM
fast cash MATTHEWMIP Digital 0 October 5th 04 03:56 AM
Post follow up MNS Homebrew 4 February 25th 04 06:28 PM