Old March 1st 04, 02:45 PM
Reed Park

Default magazine article sought after

Hi Group

Does anyone have a copy of the September 1963 issue of
Electronics Illustrated ? I am looking for an article called "250 watt
Antenna Tuner" that goes along with the "Scrounger" transmitter
that Ron Evans has been sending out to people who wanted a copy.

If so, would it be possible to scan it and send it to me or have it
posted somewhere ?

Thanks and 7 3
Reed - VE1NU

--

Looking for information on Marconi SMR-3 and
Northern Electric R8119A receivers of WW 2.

ARROW Research (Avro CF-105)
Reed Park
252 Gauvin Road
Dieppe, New Brunswick
Canada E1A1M1

Amateur Radio V E 1 N U
WW II, # 19 SET user
Paraset replica builder and owner of a real one.

QST vs CQ Thierry Equipment 32 March 3rd 04 11:30 PM
magazine article sought after Reed Park Homebrew 0 March 1st 04 02:45 PM