Old March 7th 04, 07:05 PM
Ralph Mowery

You have made a VERY good case for all of us NOT to vote Republican.
And BTW GWB CAN'T be RE-Elected, since he WASN'T elected in the first
place. He was CROWNED by the best supreme court money could buy.

It does not seem to make any differance which party is in. I usually vote
for someone that has never been . If you ask the 5000 people out of work in
the town I live in whose cotton mill closed who they should have voted for I
bet they would have said Ross Perot but it is too late now. I don't even
know who or what the platform was in the last presidential election but I
voted for the third party, same as the ones before that.
You are right, the judges are not elected.

Old March 8th 04, 03:28 AM
R J Carpenter

Perhaps. But it WILL only take ONE FEDERAL judge to turn it around then
no futher LOCAl judge will prevail. And maybe the ARRL will send one of
their lawyers down pro-bono to see that this happens.

"One of their lawyers"?????

The only ARRL lawyer I know of is Chris Imlay, and he has quite a few other
clients as well. Perhaps they would hire a lawyer for you, but I wouldn't
count on it.