Old March 19th 04, 12:40 AM
Jim L.

Default Centralab 850 Capacitors

Will someone kindly tell me where I can buy some 500pf caps of this type.?
The distributors I have checked do not stock them. Tnx, Jim

Old March 19th 04, 02:01 AM
Paul_Morphy

"Jim L." wrote in message
. com...
Will someone kindly tell me where I can buy some 500pf caps of this

type.?
The distributors I have checked do not stock them. Tnx, Jim

Maybe you can wangle a couple of samples from the manufacturer.
http://www.highenergycorp.com/ceramic/ht50.html

This is supposed to be the replacement for the 850 series.

According to this page http://www.highenergycorp.com/ceramic/ceramic.html
they will sell in small quantities. It lists a toll-free number (for the
U.S., at least) and a link to a request form.

73,

"PM"