Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th 04, 10:55 AM
Per-Ake Andersson

Default Refresh old capacitors. How to ?

I have a powersupply which have been stored for 15 years.
Now I want to use it. But I think the high volt(500 V) capacitors
need to be refreshed (right word?). (To slowly increase the voltage.)

Questions are for ex.: how fast, how long time at each level.
Cant find any info on the net or in the handbook.
Is there any info on the net ? Or here ?

/Per-Ake

--
Remove "extra" in my e-mail adress !!